Bedtime Bunny


Bedtime Bunny is my latest finished amigurumi. Little people have already tried to claim it but it is all MINE. The pattern I used is from Amigurumi Two ! by Ana Paula Rimoli. I bought her first book Amigurumi World earlier in the year as I was smitten with a little pear featured in it - so far I've made three of these. Though I have been able to crochet for years, it was the first time I used a hook to make a toy. The patterns in Ana's books are easy to follow and the softies are so cute. They go down well with everyone, even hard to please teens.


Heres a link to Ana's blog http://amigurumipatterns.blogspot.com/ so you can go and check out all the softie cuteness for yourself. Also I'm going to have to squirrel away a stash of safety eyes ready for next April as Ana has another book due out, yay!

No comments