WIP

I decided to post this wip as I don't know how long it will actually take me to finish this blanket. It will be made up from different patterned squares in shades of brown and cream.The patterns I am using for the squares are from this book which I received as a Christmas present. Over Christmas I did make a few squares but the colours I chose were really dull ( I think they were boring me to be honest ) so I just left them in a bag.


I recently came across my dull boring squares and still hated them and while I am trying to dwindle down my wool stash at the moment, I had to buy some to try to cheer up these squares. I went for some reddish - brown shades and a kind of gold colour and I think its made the world of difference. So far I've made 27 squares so to make a good size blanket may take me a while.