A Gentle Stroll And The Strange Cat


Yesterday afternoon the weather was gorgeous so we all went for a stroll down the canal. Seems quite a few other people had the same idea with the steady stream of traffic on the canal path and lots of barges out. 


I was keeping my eye out for all early blackberries but there weren't enough ready to pick yet.


When we decided to turn to walk back home my husband spied this cat watching us from some trees on the opposite bank. I don't know what type of cat it was but to us it didn't look like a usual domestic cat, it was way too big. By the time I'd fumbled around in my bag to get my camera it had turned to run off so I only got this blurry snap of the back of it. When we got back home I did a search for spotted cats but haven't found anything like it yet.

No comments