First Blogger Award Pt1

Today I noticed Bits And Bobs had been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. The first one ever so I was pleasantly surprised and thought it was all a bit exciting.
Thank you Linda from alottastitches for the nomination.

Before I can claim the award button and pop it on the blog I have four steps to complete
1) Thank the person who nominated me and link to their blog
2) Create a list of seven things about myself
3) Make a list of 15 blogs to nominate for the award
4) Notify the 15 blogs that I have nominated them

Here's my list of seven things about me

1) I hate going shopping and do most of it online.

2) I have a very crooked little finger on my left hand where it has been broken. I was chasing my little sis when we were younger, she slammed a door and locked it on the inside while my finger was stuck in the hinge. The whole street must have heard me screaming.

3) My favourite perfume is Jean Paul Gaultier Classique.

4) My favourite number is 4

5) I'm allergic to dander in animal fur, guinea pigs and cats affect me the most. Unfortunately I have passed this on to my eldest son.

6) King Kong always makes me cry (any version) so I never watch the end of it with anyone around because I just start blubbering.

7) I have really ugly toes, inherited from my dad. They sort of lie on their sides. The first time my husband saw them he said he thought maybe I'd had some kind of accident like have a paving stone drop on them.

I will be doing the final steps on my next post as I can hear a nice soak in the bath calling me then time to get comfy in my pj's.

No comments