WIP's

 Last week I made a start on a pattern from The Hoopla book.


The mutant girl pattern designed by Cate Anevski. When I showed my mum this week what I was doing she said, 'Oh, that's nice'. I don't think she noticed that the girl has tentacles instead of arms and legs.
Another thing I have started is knitting a baby cardigan from this pattern.


 I have used this self patterning wool before on cardigans for Little L and always love the way they turn out. The cardigan is for my eldest cousin's daugther, Amy who is expecting her first baby and as this will be the first baby of this generation in the family my knitting needles were out straight away. I only knit using white but Amy has just found out that she is expecting a girl so I can use more colours now.













1 comment

amy said...

I have two baby sweaters in the queue, neither for relatives, though. And my current embroidery includes black on black and since my craft time is mostly at night I'm giving it a rest until I get some better lighting! I love your girl's hair...