WIP's

Just some wip's that I'm working on at the moment.


A knitted teacosy using a pattern which I found on Ravelry,


a multi coloured crochet blanket using oddments of wool


and an embroidery using a pattern found on the feeling stitchy site.

Another wip is my hair. I began the week with long curly hair and booked an appointment for a quick trim. I always stress to hairdressers not too go berserk with the scissors as even with a small amount cut off, my hair tends to bounce up alot. Well my hair was absolutely butchered. Its not just the amount that the hairdresser cut off, I seem to have chunks missing here and there. My hair is parted in the middle and one side is about 3ins longer than the other. Theres no way I can disguise this hideous hair so I have made an appointment at a different hairdressers for next week. I think that the only way I will be able to sort the mess out though is to have a short hairstyle which I'm not too happy about at the moment but at least it won't have random chunks missing.

2 comments

amy said...

No wonder you left that comment about my hair!! I haven't had mine professionally cut since August 2009. Seriously. When the ends look yucky I just trim them myself. I've had those bad experiences too (although that's not why I stopped going, that's a longer story). I hope it grows back quickly for you!

Ester Durães said...

wow you're super talented! I specially like the blanket, it looks super colourful, keep it up! :)