Destash Projects

I've made a bit of a start using the craft supplies given to me by my sister's friend. Firstly I made this simple summer dress for Little L. She's not really a skirt or dress wearer so I had to follow the strict terms and conditions of no pink, no frills, no flowers and no ribbon which she laid down regarding the making of the dress. 


The dress cost me nothing to make as everything I used was in the house and there is still enough fabric left to make Little L something else.


Little L chose the pattern for this jumper which has a slash neck and fastens with three buttons on one shoulder. It was a good choice for her I think as she sometimes gets a bit panicky putting clothing over her head. The pattern is for a boys jumper and I didn't think about the side it fastened on until I finished it. The jumper fastens on the left shoulder so should I have put them on the right for a girl ?. I don't suppose it matters to Little L anyway.



This slouchy hat ( very reluctantly modelled by Caleb ) was made using a pattern which I had purchased from Ravelry. The pattern is called Castiel by Woolly Wormhead.

No comments