Custom Stickers

Earlier this year I was lucky enough to win one of the competitions hosted on Cut Out + Keep. The prize was $30 of custom stickers from Sticker App. On the site you can upload your chosen image then pick from a variety of shapes, sizes and finishes for your stickers. You can also create your own customized skins and mobile phone cases. They do sell some ready made stickers which was great for me because I had nothing suitable to upload. I already had a mirror in mind for a make over when choosing mine.


It started off with this narrow wood effect frame which I was originally going to spray but as I'd have to buy the paint I asked Anders if he would make me a frame from the scrap wood at work. 


 Using paint we already had in the shed, it was primed, given a coat of white gloss and the cacti stickers popped on.


I should have taken a before photo but I think it looks so much better with a wider frame.


Little L chose some to customize her tablet.


I picked out these monogram ones to add to some small containers for the children's bedrooms. They forever dump their little nik naks on any available surface so I'm on the hunt for something suitable. I've not decided where the doughnuts are going yet, I just liked those.

No comments