Libbie Club - March Box

Last week I discovered The Libbie Club. How the club works is that the members are sent out a selection of beauty products to try out and review. They can then recommend item to friends, family or share through social media. All products includes exclusive discounts. If anyone redeems an offer via the members recommendation the member will receive a free box of products the next month. There is a one off membership fee to join ( when I signed up the fee was on offer at £20 )


These are the contents of this months Libbie box.


Ciate Mistress Red Nail Polish



I'm not really one for red nail polish but Mistress is a nice shade. It does needs more than one coat. I applied two which didn't take too long to dry. I then tried one hand with a top coat and the other without and there was hardly any difference between the two. The nail polish alone has a lovely glossy finish.

NUDE Double Dose of Genius Skincare Set


A 2-step skin treatment, a hydrating serum and a rescue oil. Only a small amount of this needs to be applied. After using this my skin was lovely and soft without feeling oily. This one is definitely my favourite product from the box.

The Hero Project Hyasoft Instant Moisture Boost



A light gel which absorbs quickly in to the skin to combat dull, dehydrated skin. It is suitable for all skin types and not at all greasy or sticky. I tried this one out on my husband whose skin drys out terribly from all the dust at work and we could definitely see a difference. 

1 comment

Tofu Recipes said...

Great post thaank you