Libbie Club - April Box



The April's Libbie Club box has just arrived and these are the three products to try from this month's box.

BEE GOOD 2-in-1 Cleanser



This has a thicker consistency than my usual cleansers. It left my skin feeling lovely and soft though I haven't yet tried it to remove make up. Nice scent. I like that it also includes a muslin cloth.

Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner



I don't always use an eyeliner on my top lid but I found this one easier to handle when applying due to the size and shape. I found that it did smudge a little though.

The Hero Project Glow Drops



A fast absorbing facial oil so no waiting around to apply make up. I noticed the difference straight away on dry skin. The bottom of the bottle has a dimple which collects every last bit of oil so no waste. A nice subtle fragrance. Lovely packaging.

No comments