Precious Petals Beauty Box

Latest In Beauty and British Beauty Blogger have teamed up again to launch another fantastic beauty box. This box contains L'Occitane, Erborian and Melvita products. The latter two are also part of the L'Occitane group. I don't think I have heard of those brands before so I can't wait to try them.


I love the colour and floral design that has been used on the box.


The contents are - L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 30ml, L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil 75ml, L'Occitane Divine Cream 8ml, Erborian CC Cream 15ml, Erborian Carmellia Essence 3ml, Melvita Rose Floral Water 28ml and Melvita L'or Bio 17ml. There is also a £10 voucher for each of the brands included.
As the box only arrived this afternoon I've only had the chance to try out the Melvita items and from those two I do favor the body oil, it has the most lovely scent to it. 
The Precious Petals box can be purchased at Latest In Beauty priced at £20 free p+p. With the contents amounting to £61.50 if bought separately it really makes it excellent value for money.

No comments