Libbie Club - June Box

June's Libbie Club box has arrived and this month I don't think I could choose a favourite from the three items, I was impressed with them all.



These were the products.


Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes
Tarte is a US brand which I'd never used before so I was looking forward to trying this out. It is a 4 in 1 mascara which lengthens, curls, conditions and volumises. I only have short lashes and it certainly made them look longer. The mascara wasn't too wet (which is something that I hate in some mascaras that I have tried) and it didn't clump my lashes together. I also love the purple leather look packaging. 

Lights, Camera, Lashes 4 in 1 Mascara - 10% OFF




Little Ondine Nail Polish
This is a natural peel off nail polish. No unpleasant odor as there are no toxins.




 We could chose a colour before hand and I opted for Pacific, a blue/grey colour. It has a very thick consistency so I was expecting to flap my hands around for 15 minutes or so between coats but it dried very quickly. I found the polish very easy to peel off but it did make my nails dry.



Ginvera Zero Blackhead Marvel Gel
This not only works to clear blackheads and dead skin it also helps to fade dark spots and acne scars and refines pores. As it is a gel and not gritty like an exfoliator it does not feel harsh on the skin and can be used daily. My skin felt lovely and clean after use.

No comments