Moon Art

Ever since we finished decorating our bedroom at the beginning of this year I've been searching for a large print or canvas to hang above our bed. As the other walls have shelves this one has always looked too bare. 


We knew that we wanted an image of the moon and if possible a hanging canvas but it was only this week that I have managed to find a large one in the UK. Others I had seen were either too small for the space I wanted to cover or were from another country which meant paying more than I wanted to on p&p plus import tax.


The canvas that we purchased can be found here. It was only after it arrived that I saw the company that produced the canvas is Newgate. The same company who are well known for making clocks and watches.
These are some of the other prints that we considered. The Full Moon print from AllPosters  with the option of also having it framed. At the moment there is 25% off orders.


A Trip To The Moon print from Etsy shop, Dare To Dream Prints. I love this image. It always reminds me of The Smashing Pumpkins 'Tonight,Tonight' video.


This Vintage Lunar Moon Map from Ebay.

These are just a few of my favourites that I found while searching for a print.

No comments