So Excited

I can't contain my excitement this week as we have purchased some tickets to Grimmfest, a horror film festival. I know horror isn't everyone's cup of tea but it is our favourite film genre. Neither of us have been before because it was hard for us to find a sitter for Little L but that's all sorted for this year.


This year Grimmfest is taking place October 6th-9th at the ODEON Printworks in Manchester (that's not too far for us to travel). The festival has all categories of horror films covered ... the full line up can be found here. Ken Foree is one of the special guests with others being announced closer to the festival time. Tickets can be purchased for the full event, day passes and individual films.
I can't wait .. I don't even think I get this excited on the run up to Christmas.

No comments