Crafty Catch Up

Today I'm sharing a few things that I have recently finished making. 


I began to crochet this blanket quite a while ago and after a quick look through my old posts I saw it was July 2013 (I didn't realise it was that long ago). I did start with the intention of it being a large blanket but it seems I got bored.


The blanket is made from 95 hexagons and measures approximately 31in x 42in.


I sewed some black fleece on to the back to tidy it up abit and for extra warmth.


The wool arrived to make the zig zag Hilda mitts from the Pretty Knitted Hands book.


The pattern was very easy to read and I'd finished them in a couple of days. I've been wearing them out ever since as it is still quite chilly here.


At the moment Little L loves to play on the tsum tsum game app so I made these Chip N Dale coasters inspired by the game.


For the pattern I used some free Disney colouring pages which I resized in Photoshop.
At the moment I'm in the process of dismantling some jute gift bags but I'm not sure what to use the fabric for yet.

No comments