Folksy Friday - Winter Woollies

As the weather is beginning to get a little colder lately my Folksy Friday theme this week is Winter woollies. 


100% wool socks featuring a lovely reindeer design


These mitts with a decorative felt flower are made from up cycled sweaters


This hot water bottle cover is my favourite from the thistledown&HOPE shop (I do love duck egg blue)


Hand knitted ear warmer made with British wool


This infinity scarf is available in 6 colours

It was difficult trying to make a selection this week as I do like my woolens to keep the chill off. 
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great weekend 








1 comment

Bekki said...

I love my woolies too. Crisp, clear winter days are too nice to waste so wrapping up and getting out is a must. I love your selection, especially those socks!