Folksy Friday - Christmas Tree Decorations

I've noticed through social media that some people have started to put up their Christmas trees and have spotted a couple of houses in my area with their houses lit up already. All this is far too early for me but I do try to leave putting the decorations up as late as possible, (only because it drives me mad not being able to hoover under the tree). This year we have thinking of buying a white tree but I know what we are both like. We may buy a white tree, look at it, decide it doesn't look traditional enough then bring out the old green one the year after. So with Christmas trees on my mind, this weeks Folksy Friday theme is Christmas Tree decorations.



These scandi style baubles are beautiful. All are a different fabric print and embellished with crochet lace and faux pearls


Handcrafted by Picto, Jan Ryan Art & Illustration
I love the intricately painted holly around this peg doll and the tiny tinsel halo



Rags And Tatters
This set of fairy toadstools have been hand painted and stained and have embroidered star details. I'd be tempted to hang these somewhere all year round


 
JOYSofGLASS
No two of these lovely stained glass trees are the same so every one is unique.



MollyMoochins
This is one my own. A heart shaped decoration in a Christmas print fabric, slightly padded with machine embroidered holly. (you may have seen them on this blog before when I've made them for gifts)

Thank you for looking at this weeks selection
Have a great weekend


2 comments

Jan said...

Awwww thank you for including my little Angel, I checked out my shop stats (on Etsy) and have had some visits via my blog, I've also had visits via google images where one of my blog items has shown up. :)
Jan x

JOYSofGlass said...

Thank you very much for including my glass trees. Out of stock at this moment but will be replenished in next oouple of days. xx
]]]]