Folksy Friday - Storage Solutions




Little L has been on school holiday this week and she spent most of the days de-cluttering her bedroom. This was her own idea as she feels that she has outgrown a lot of her toys. She has done a good job too and manage to clear out 7 bags and one large tub of toys.  The stuff she no longer wants then gets passed on to our relations for their children and a children's hospice.  
The Folksy Friday theme this week is storage.


 Shelves are an invaluable means of storage in our house. These cloud shelves would look lovely in a nursery.


The Icon Workshop
I love this display shelf to store cars. Little L keeps her cars in a big bucket that used to store icing (my Mum used to work in a bakery)



This is a great way to display to display Lego figures 


Tatts Treasures
Drawstring bags come in useful for storing bits and bobs. Little L still uses one that I made for my oldest boy almost 20 years ago. I love the applique work on this one.


Pallet Earth
This wooden chest would be an ideal toy box or handy place to keep bedding.


Ruby Gingham
I like lovely nautical print on this fabric basket

I hope you liked this weeks selection.
Have a great weekend







No comments